If you live in the Senita Valley Elementary School attendance boundary (Mesquite Ranch, Sierra Morado, & Civano Community ), you are welcome to register your child.

Please stop by the front office to pick-up enrollment information. We use an  online registration system called InfoSnap. Once we have copies of the documents listed below you will be asked to stay and register online. We can not give the online access code without the required documentation in hand.

Kindergarten through 5th Grade Enrollment Requirements
Click Here for document version of enrollment requirements

Please note the following: Kindergarten students must be 5 before September 1
& 1st Grade students must be 6 before September 1.

All students must have the following information in order to register online:

  • Original certified birth certificate– not a baptismal certificate
  • Up-to-date immunization records
  • Proof of Legal Guardianship/Custody– If a guardian other than a natural parent will be registering the student, a court document showing current guardianship must be provided at the time of registration. If divorced, you MUST provide legal documentation of custody agreement.
  •  2 Proofs of Residency(one from each section)
    Click Here for document version of proof of residency.

    Proof of residency must show current address along with parent or legal guardian’s name

    • #1 Proof:
      ____Valid Arizona driver’s license, or AZ motor vehicle registration
      ____ W-2 wage statement (recent)
      ____ Current payroll stub with address (PO Box not acceptable)
      ____ Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a
      ____ recognizedIndian tribe that contains an Arizona address
      ____ Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social
      ___    Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of ___    Economic Security)
    • #2 Proof:
      ____Real estate deed or mortgage documents
      ____ Property tax bill
      ____ Residential lease or rental agreement
      ____ Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill
      ____ Bank or credit card statement

Open Enrollment
We do not accept Open Enrollment.