If you live in the Senita Valley Elementary School attendance boundary (Mesquite Ranch, Sierra Morado, & Civano Community ), you are welcome to register your child. NEW: The Vail School District is now allowing Senita Valley Elementary to accept open enrollment based on individual grade level enrollment numbers for the current 2018-2019 school year as well as the 2019-2020 school year. (Scroll down to the bottom of this page for details.)
Please stop by the front office to pick-up enrollment information. We use an online registration system called InfoSnap. Once we have copies of the documents listed below you will be asked to stay and register online. We can not give the online access code without the required documentation in hand.
Kindergarten through 5th Grade Enrollment Requirements
Click Here for document version of enrollment requirements
Please note the following: Kindergarten students must be 5 before September 1
& 1st Grade students must be 6 before September 1.
All students must have the following information in order to register online:
- Original certified birth certificate– not a baptismal certificate
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of Legal Guardianship/Custody– If a guardian other than a natural parent will be registering the student, a court document showing current guardianship must be provided at the time of registration. If divorced, you MUST provide legal documentation of custody agreement.
- 2 Proofs of Residency: (one from each section)
Click Here for document version of proof of residency.
Proof of residency must show current address along with parent or legal guardian’s name
- #1 Proof:
____Valid Arizona driver’s license, or AZ motor vehicle registration
____ W-2 wage statement (recent)
____ Current payroll stub with address (PO Box not acceptable)
____ Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a
____ recognizedIndian tribe that contains an Arizona address
____ Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social
___ Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of ___ Economic Security)
- #2 Proof:
____Real estate deed or mortgage documents
____ Property tax bill
____ Residential lease or rental agreement
____ Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill
____ Bank or credit card statement
- #1 Proof:
The Vail School District is now allowing Senita Valley Elementary to accept open enrollment based on individual grade level enrollment numbers for the current 2018-2019 school year as well as the 2019-2020 school year.
- 2018-2019 School Year — Online Applications are still being considered for the current school year. Enrollment is based on the availability of space.
- 2019-2020 School Year — VUSD will accept online applications between December 1, 2018 through April 1, 2019 (Priority Deadline), one per child each year. The district will continue to accept applications after the April 1, 2019 Priority Deadline based on the availability of enrollment space
The Vail School District is now using a NEW online Open Enrollment/Transfer application process. Please go to http://www.vailschooldistrict.org/our-schools/registration-information/#1454604958106-ad259a8f-9597 to submit an application. (We no longer use paper forms.)
- A separate online application form MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH CHILD.
- Acceptance is based on individual grade level enrollment numbers.
- The open enrollment period for the 2019-2020 school year started Dec. 1st and ends April 1st, 2019
- Please go to the above link to submit an online application
- If you have any questions, please feel to contact: